And’Art Casablanca 2012 Callout
Terre Sans Frontière
And’Art (referring to views in Arabic) is an annual artistic cultural platform based in Morocco between International Artists, Film Makers and Musicians.
These events are held in different cities across Morocco to give our participants a chance to express their views and identities around the immediate environment.
They are looking for:
- A range of International musicians to collaborate with Moroccan Musicians.
- International artists to work on a collaborative project and to produce individual works for a final exhibition. Artists from different backgrounds are welcome to apply, i.e. Illustrators, textile artists, graphic designers as well as painters, wall-mural artists and sculptors.
- Film makers and VJs to collaborate to produce a short film to coincide with the music on the day of the festival. This will be based on your views from the local environment.
- Film makers/photographers to document the event. The photographers will also have the opportunity to collaborate to make a series of photographs for a final exhibition.
- Sound and lighting engineers and technicians to collaborate with their equivalents.
Our fourth edition will take place in:
Casablanca, 20th – 31st March 2012
Deadline for all applications is: 27th January 2012 at 17:00
To find out more about previous residencies/festivals please visit: http://www.terresansfrontiere.org
To apply please send your artist’s CV detailing instruments played or artistic practice with a short letter of interest and examples of work (websites, relevant links to works, mp3 or no more than 5 images) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the programme of events will not be released until participants have been selected and notified. We only accept applications by email.
If you would like to receive further information about forthcoming events please join our mailing list email@example.com