The Fête de la Musique celebration will take place in the millennium city of Fez. It will be organized by the French Institute of Fez, the Regional Direction of the Culture of Fez and the Music Conservatory of Fez. This year the rich program will gather young talents, a musical caravan will tour the streets of the city, and concerts will be staged in several places throughout the city.
In the program:
Tuesday, June 13
Musical heritage of Morocco:
– Andalusian Arabic Music, Malhoune, Gharnati, Sacred Song, Darkawa «Hadra»
– Tribute to former music teachers in Fez
– Marwan Haji
– Nouhaila Kalaai
– Fadwa tadist
Wednesday, June 14
– Soirée Music and modern Moroccan singing:
– Jeunes Talents from the Regional Conservatory of Music and Choreographic Art of Fez
– Tribute and participation of the singer Noaamae Lahlou
– Homage to Mohamed Mezgueldi, one of the great names of Moroccan music
Thursday, June 15
A musical Caravan animated by the serenade of Sefrou will seillonera the city of Fez.
Folklore troops will animate the rif and the Boujloud square.
Find original article HERE